TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions:
- FEE POLICY
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- BOOKING CANCELLATION
1. The two-wheeler needs to be returned at the specified Date and Time as mentioned on the website/invoice copy. A delay of more than 15 minutes without intimating Boongg executive will cause penalty.
2. A Trip extension request is to be made at least 1 hour before the drop-off time. Such requests are to be made to the online or Boongg executive/Franchisee over the phone. The request will be confirmed or denied as per the availability of bikes. In case the customer doesn’t drop the bike in spite of a denied extension request, Late drop penalty will be charged as mentioned below,
|For weekdays (Monday to Friday) – INR 100/- per hour will be charged (Valid till store timings)|
|For weekend (Saturday & Sunday) – Full day booking charges applicable (Valid till store timings)|
3. The customer is not authorized to lend the two-wheeler to any person without first informing Boongg Authority. In such cases we will need to verify the documents of the additional rider before starting the trip.
4. In case of minor damages to the helmet, the customer is liable to pay fine as per vendor.
5. In case of damage to the two-wheeler on rent due to accident/mishandling/carelessness, appropriate charges will be calculated by the Franchisee owner or Boongg exective and the customer is liable to pay the same along with the daily tariff until the bike is ready for renting again.
6. In case of theft, the customer is liable to pay, in full, the market rate of the two-wheeler.
7. In case of engine fault or failure, the customer needs to contact the Boongg Field Executive or Franchisee before getting any repairs done. The original printed invoice is mandatory to claim reimbursement for the same.
8. For any cancellation or refund, it takes 7-10 business days for the refunded amount to reflect in your bank account.